Responsible for organizing University/ other Institutions Research Competitions to help young generation develop a new trend for development in Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To act as a driving force in Research development through through University Research Clubs in Africa.
- Detailed planning and execution of Research development, which includes Agriculture Development, E-Governance Research, Education, Health and Well-being, Mobile Applications, Application Platforms, Community and Inclusion, Computer Hardware, Mobile applications, security, Industrial Applications, Sustainable Environment, Tourism and Hospitality
- Create strategies that are optimized for search engine results.
- Drive the Africa Economy to International level .
- Maintaining profiles Research and Technology evolving.
Education: A Bachelors degree and above in related fields of research categories listed.
Experience: we require experienced, passionate young generations that are willing to do research in relevant fields and willing to be trained.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, creative and innovative, understand the environment experienced in identifying and interpreting the problems.
- Ready to work for the public interests, mobilizing resources to support research as a campaign to develop Africa. engage, inform and motivate the public to participate in support of research.
- Brainstorming of creative and improved growth strategies.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- A team player with positive attitude and plenty of initiatives.
- Result oriented, self-motivated and highly organized.
Interested candidates may send their applications to email@example.com